The in-person meeting venue will be at the University of Maryland, College Park.
We will meet in the Physical Sciences Complex, a 30-minute walk/10-minute bus ride from the College Park - U of Md Metro Station, and a 15-minute walk from the Cambria Hotel College Park.
The Physical Sciences Complex at the University of Maryland, College Park (Original photo)
- Parking at the Regents Drive Garage is free after 4:00PM on Friday until midnight on Sunday.
- Before 4:00PM on Friday, you must park in the numbered parking spaces on the roof of the Garage and pay a parking fee of $3.00/hour.
For alternative parking on the UMD Campus, please check the UMD Campus Parking Map for locations and rates.
- Take the F6 Westbound (toward Fort Totten) from Bus Bay A , or the C8 Westbound (toward North Bethesda Station) from Bus Bay B at the Metro Station
- Get off at the Stadium Drive and Regents Drive Bus Stop
- For the return trip, take the F6 Eastbound (toward New Carrollton Station) or the C8 Eastbound (toward College Park Station) from the Regents Drive and Regents Drive Garage Bus Stop
Meeting Rooms :
|Photo of Room 0135 will be posted here later|| |